The Russian Museum Malaga is the first headquarters in Western Europe of the Russian State Museum of St. Petersburg. It is housed in the Tabacalera building, next to The Automobile and Fashion Museum, making it easy to visit both museums on the same day. Do not miss the monthly schedule loaded with movie screenings, readings, conferences and workshops for the little ones.
- Kandinsky and Russia // Until July 16th 2017
- Didactic Space: Schönberg and Kandinsky // Until July 16th 2017
Tuesday to Sunday 9:30 to 20:00h
Mondays, January 1st, December 25th
Permanent exhibition: General 6€ // Reduced 3,50€
Temporary exhibition: General 4€ // Reduced 2,50€
Permanent + Temporary: General 8€ // Reduced 4€
- Visitors over 65 years old
- Students under 26 years old
- Participants of the congress activities by the university.
- Large families
- Sundays from 4pm until closing time
- Unemployed visitors
- Visitors under 18
- Holders of the Euro Youth Card
- Visitors with disabilities
- Teachers and students who are studying Fine Arts or History of Art in statutory institutions
- Museum employees and members of ICOM
- Official tourist guides.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Welcome to Malaga Flow!
Join our mailing list to be up to date on the latest news, events and everything happening in and around the beautiful city of Málaga.
The MF Team!