Pompidou Centre Museum in Málaga offers a tour through XXI and XX century art with one of the most important collections of the modern and contemporary world. The Pompidou Centre had multidisciplinary programs dedicated to dance, representation, words and cinema, with the help of devices intended for a young audiences.
Therefore, the Cube that hosts Pompidou Centre is an alive and participative location in which the educative activities, workshops and conferences generate a great sense of creative community. This equipment reasserts the constitution of a platform of exchanges between society and contemporary creation.
- Hors Pistes. Travesías Marítimas // Until April 23 rd 2017
Every day except Tuesday from 9:30 to 20:00h
Every Tuesday, January 1st, December 25th
Permanent exhibition: General 7€ // Reduced 4€
Temporary exhibition: General 4€ // Reduced 2,50€
Permanent + Temporary: General 9€ // Reduced 5,50€
- Visitors over 65 years old
- Students under 26 years old
- Participants of the congress activities by the university.
- Large families
- Sundays from 4pm until closing time
- Unemployed visitors
- Visitors under 18
- Holders of the Euro Youth Card
- Visitors with disabilities
- Teachers and students who are studying Fine Arts or History of Art in statutory institutions
- Museum employees and members of ICOM
- Official tourist guides.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Welcome to Malaga Flow!
Join our mailing list to be up to date on the latest news, events and everything happening in and around the beautiful city of Málaga.
The MF Team!