Open in 2003, Picasso Museum Mâ2laga has its home at the Palace of Condes de Buenavista, a National Monument from the XVI century. The museum has more than 200 pieces on display by the painter and sculptor. Throughout the collection you can admire the innovative styles and techniques that Picasso mastered and that changed the course of modern art. Picasso Museum Málaga is a must see for any person living here or visiting.
- 33 Picassos // Until March 26th 2017
September-October: open daily 10am-7pm
November-February: open daily 10am-6pm
March-June: open daily 10am-7pm
July-August: open daily 10am-8pm
Audio guide service is included in the entrance fee. It is available in nine languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.
- Permanent Collection: € 7,00 // Reduced: € 5,00
- Temporary Exhibition: € 5,50 // Reduced: € 3,00
- Permanent Collection + Temporary Exhibition: € 10,00 // Reduced: € 5,00
- Visitors over 65
- Holders of Euro Youth Card
- Students under 26 with valid identification
- Prior reservation only: Groups of more than 10 people and maximum of 25 (-20%)
- People with disabilities with valid identification
- Unemployed registered at SEPE
- Youths aged 16 and younger children (under 13 accompanied by an adult)
- Students of the Universidad de Málaga with valid identification
- ICOM Members
- Every Sunday free admission the last two opening hours, the audio guide service is € 1,00.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Welcome to Malaga Flow!
Join our mailing list to be up to date on the latest news, events and everything happening in and around the beautiful city of Málaga.
The MF Team!